Friday, April 5, 2013

Freedom

Today is the day that the Lord has made, I will be glad and rejoice in it - Psalm 118:24


Thank you Father for setting me free
Thank you Father, for telling me that I am yours
your joy flower
your daughter
your beloved

Thank you for showing me how much you care for me
And then showing me all over again

Its your consistency
your persistence
your
constant
love
for me
that will bring change

It is your Spirit that has infused my life
And in this melding, I am made into a fragrant incense
a holy aroma
death and decay have lost their grip, their piercing sting

Thank you Father for you tender mercies that never fail
Thank you for wings.
Thank you for wind and breath and life

Thank you for being the God off all impossible ventures
of all whispered hopes, of all true dreams

Thank you for saving me


No comments:

Post a Comment